Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and Hospital, Mumbai, IndiaSSMO
– In charge of Hepatology as well Gastroenterology outpatient departments with 800 patients a month
– In charge of all indoor admissions of the department with a turnover of 20 patients a week.
– Carry out therapeutic endoscopic procedures – ERCP, Endoscopic peptic ulcer bleeding, sclerotherapy, variceal band ligation, stricture dilatations, achalasia dilatations, argon plasma coagulation, hemoclip application, SEMS placement and PEG tube placement, polypectomy, stricture dilatation, control of lower GI bleed.
– Train 12 Gastroenterology residents in clinical examinations, ward procedures and endoscopy
– Visit government run hospital – Rajawadi Hospital for individually managing gastroenterology and hepatology patients
– Visit Kasturba Hospital – The “Jaundice hospital” of the state and supervise the management of all jaundiced patients.